From 03/17/2012 to 04/15/2012
- 05:47 pm DomotiGa Feature #113: Homematic support + new logfiles
- I just looked at the devicetype_homematic data you send, and found my answer.
You created one devicetype with id 234...
- 05:24 pm DomotiGa Feature #113: Homematic support + new logfiles
- Ok I changed it, in the future you can store as many as parameters and values per device as you want, so we can drop...
- 03:02 pm DomotiGa Feature #113: Homematic support + new logfiles
- Can you point me to a link of the thermostats you use, so I can try to include it as devicetype with picture etc.
- 01:44 pm DomotiGa Feature #113: Homematic support + new logfiles
- @ TRY rDeviceInfo = Main.hDB.Exec("SELECT * FROM devicetypes_homematic WHERE type_code = &1", "0039")
' if it do...
- 11:46 am DomotiGa Support #116 (In Progress): DSC IT-100 Support for the DSC Module
- 11:46 am DomotiGa Feature #115 (In Progress): Support for Esic temperature sensors
- Added UPM/ESIC WT440/450H code to version 0.1.205, will be out soon.
- 11:17 am DomotiGa Support #116: DSC IT-100 Support for the DSC Module
- I'm adding your database and interface changes so far to version 0.1.205 at the moment, besides the interface type (i...
- 08:16 am DomotiGa Support #116: DSC IT-100 Support for the DSC Module
- Nice work.
I will add the database field and name changes to the next version, I prefer if we use integer for Comm...
- 09:07 pm DomotiGa Feature #114: Add US/Canada Support to Weatherbug Module
- Looked at it, and yes this is much better!
We have to cut the WeatherBug parse code as much from the GUI Form code as...
- 08:56 pm DomotiGa Feature #115: Support for Esic temperature sensors
- I will update the class and add them to the database soon, thanks.
Where did you buy them, I saw some in an US shop ...
- 08:49 pm DomotiGa Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- I fixed both issues in r851, please test.
- 08:48 pm DomotiGa Revision 851: Fixed bug with case insensitive AC address group compare for older Gambas version.
- Fixed Group On/Off command parsing in RFXComTRX class.
- 08:21 pm DomotiGa Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- Found it.
Stupid one, before the lines we have:
IF InStr(sCmd, "ON") OR IF InStr(sCmd, "DIM 100") THEN
- 08:16 pm DomotiGa Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- ReWind wrote:
> I think an extra = snuck itself in the code, I had to make the following change in line 3706 in CRFX...
- 09:11 pm DomotiGa Support: RE: Plugwise firmware version
- Just enable plugwise debug in DomotiGa and let it run for 15 minutes.
Then send last part of debug log (in logs dire...
- 09:09 pm DomotiGa Feature #113: Homematic support + new logfiles
Will try to clean it up and give my feedback, but I cannot change too much because it's hard to test witho...
- 01:04 pm DomotiGa Development: RE: Feature Request: SMTP Authentication support
Look here for SMTP_AUTH.tar.gz project an...
- 12:47 pm DomotiGa Development: RE: speech recognition
- Haha, nice, a combination of a continuous speech req engine with google, nice approach ;-)
But I wonder, on my andro...
- 12:41 pm DomotiGa Development: RE: Feature Request: SMTP Authentication support
- I came across gambas code which implemented some type of authentication for smtp, but I didn't got it working for goo...
- 12:38 pm DomotiGa Support: RE: Plugwise firmware version
- To be honest I don't know which firmware version is which year exactly, anyone?
I have only one circle and a circle+...
- 03:52 pm DomotiGa Bug #112: NorthQ - NQ-92021 support
- Like I said before a few times please post the log output of DomotiGa with zwave debug enabled, not the ozw log, with...
Also available in: Atom