From 08/04/2011 to 09/02/2011
- 01:17 pm Bug #75 (Closed): Socket stays dead after Connection reset
- Due to a stofzuiger power outage my CUNO got disconnected and the socket died....
- 01:12 pm Bug #74 (Closed): FHT values wrong place
Value 1 sho...
- 01:07 pm Bug #73 (Closed): FS20 switch status not changing
- When my motion sensor is triggered i see the following in the debug logging:...
- 10:09 pm Bug #72 (Closed): Build Unknown/unsupported message format received
- What must we do with these msgs? Nothing, they are bogus, we don't ask for them and have no use for them, don't parse...
- 08:15 pm Bug #72 (Closed): Build Unknown/unsupported message format received
- After compiling the latest build i see NTP request messages?...
- 04:49 pm Revision 660: Device editor tab order changed, thanks Jelle.
- Switch of led for RFXComRX after init.
Don't display disabled log entries for disabled modules unle...
- 01:32 pm Revision 659: Made CTX35 command buffer key more random.
- Control panel dim slider now has 16 steps.
Better syntax for example actions commands.
You can now use CUL Commander ...
- 12:56 pm Revision 658: Allow a virtual device value to be set via event actions.
- 12:38 pm Revision 657: Make key of queue packet for PLCBUS more random.
- Added delay for PLCBUS H40 command.
- 10:54 am Bug #71 (Resolved): Error in weatherbug module?
- It's also described on the WeatherBug wiki page.
But it change the error to something more meaningful in r656.
- 10:21 am Revision 656: Added CUL basic FS20 device control for On/Off/Dim.
- Added CUL command queueing.
Fixed CUL FHT SyncTime message parse error.
Suppress logging empty CUL log lines.
- 11:47 pm Bug #71: Error in weatherbug module?
- Found the partial error between keyboard and chair. I noticed the "sample ID" is a1234567890 probably meaning the use...
- 11:41 pm Bug #71 (Closed): Error in weatherbug module?
- 2011/08/31 23:37:07 ERROR: XMLParser.ParseXML access denied to http://api.wxbug.net/getLocationsXML.aspx?ACode=A12345...
- 12:55 pm Revision 655: Also display decimal address for FHT devices.
- 09:03 am Revision 654: Cleaned up log output of FHT decoding.
- Display log entry if socket is closed by CUL device.
Formatted actuator value.
- 08:21 am Revision 653: Fixed issue with CUL FS20 On value in wrong field.
- 05:06 pm Revision 652: Only set CUL's FHTid if it's valid.
- 04:28 pm Revision 651: New version 0.1.200, you must upgrade your database!
- Please make a backup first!
Added FHTid setting for CUL module.
Added more devicetypes to CUL interface db entry.
- 04:27 pm Revision 650: Tag for version 0.1.199 of DomotiGa.
- 02:42 pm Revision 649: CUL FHT parse changes.
- 01:48 pm Revision 648: Better CUL FHT decoding.
- 08:41 am Revision 647: Execute command action type gets contents parsed too.
- Added parse template for device id|value.
Replace templates with their values in text inside event actions:
- 09:49 pm Revision 646: Fixed FHT TFK decoding.
- Display parsing errors in debug log.
Don't display CR in packet log output.
- 05:25 pm Revision 645: Changed devices log output.
- Made FHT FTK sensors work in CUL module, needs testing.
- 03:44 pm Revision 644: Completed decoding of CUL FS20 messages, needs testing.
- 02:29 pm Revision 643: Remove default rrd files from repos.
- 01:12 pm Revision 642: Query and display CUL version string in debug log upon init.
- 01:05 pm Revision 641: Display CUL FS20 Dim % instead of raw value.
- Make CUL Cmdr Version button work.
- 08:59 pm Revision 640: Updated binaries.
- 08:58 pm Revision 639: Made EM1000-* devicetypes more generic.
- 08:40 pm Revision 638: Added CUL interface to sql upgrade and install script.
- If your db is already at version 0.1.119 update it with:
mysql -u root -p domotiga <upgrade/01198to01199.sql
- 01:14 pm Revision 637: Changed default address.
- 01:05 pm New version 0.1.199 released
- New version 0.1.199, you must upgrade your database!
Please make a backup first!
Added CUL module support, it's no...
- 01:02 pm Revision 636: New version 0.1.199, you must upgrade your database!
- Please make a backup first!
Added CUL module support, it's not finished yet, FS20 and EM type msgs are correctly deco...
- 12:46 pm Feature #3: Fix Fritz!Box module.
- > Create callerid announcements per e-mail and popups.
- 08:14 am Disabled OpenID Login
- I disabled OpenID login, while testing it all worked, but many users have problems with it.
- 08:22 am Site Moved
- We ditched Trac and use Redmine now, placed server elsewhere, added more features, user comments, blog, forums, some ...
- 10:42 pm Revision 631: Cleanup PLCBUS log output.
- Display PLCBUS signal and noise strength report in log.
Removed unused lookup table entries.
- 06:52 pm Revision 630: Updated DomotiGaServer3 files too.
- 06:50 pm Revision 629: Updated the binaries.
- 05:07 pm Revision 628: Ask if user is sure that DomotiGa should be closed in server mode.
- 04:11 pm Revision 627: Some PLCBUS code cleanups.
- Added DS18B20 sensor OWFS support for server too.
Major CTX35/TI203 code rewrite, it now features a command buffer.
Also available in: Atom