From 11/06/2011 to 12/05/2011
- 03:18 pm Revision 765: Update Main window statusbar information after every globalvar update.
- 02:51 pm Revision 764: Added a GlobalVar editor.
- Added Francois's thermostat code.
This thermostat is event driven, wiki will be updated with howto.
- 11:14 am Revision 763: Really fix Digitemp error management temperature.
- Made FirstByte variable public.
- 11:11 am Revision 762: Really
- 10:18 pm Revision 761: Made FloorPlan Editor window resizable, so bigger pictures can be used.
- 07:18 pm Revision 760: Update globalvars in client mode too, via XMLRPC method.
- Made thermostat compares case insensitive.
Added code to delete globalvar.
- 07:11 pm Revision 759: Added Enabled column to Events list.
- 07:11 pm Revision 758: Made condition checks less case sensitive.
- Refresh status panel after globalvars updates.
- 07:09 pm Revision 757: Added XMLRPC methods for thermostat control, API has version 0.11 now.
- 01:12 pm Feature #85 (Closed): Add 1 sec Timer for FS20TK device (doorbel)
Could you please add a 1 second timer to the FS20TK device so that the status switches back to off after 1 se...
- 10:03 pm Bug #73: FS20 switch status not changing
Yes.... my request has been granted ;-) it works and is verified! (only Jelle has a unresolved issue)...
- 04:30 pm Revision 756: Fixed bug in parsing group addresses.
- Fixed some RFXComTX AC Cmdr issues.
- 03:57 pm Revision 755: Fixed error in LEDMatrix display from event actions, thanks David!
- 03:55 pm Revision 754: Added On/Off-For-Timer support for CUL FS20 devices so device status keeps uptodate.
- Fixed bugs in event action timer delays.
Fixed bug in calculation of CUL FS20 On/Off-For-Timer duration.
- 02:59 pm Feature #80: Add rulers to the floorplan editor
- KidE wrote:
> Sorry, i thought is was that obvious :P
> I have 3 floorplans of 800x600 and when you drop a dev...
- 02:42 pm Bug #73: FS20 switch status not changing
- Ok..I just implemented *-For-Timer support on my dev box ;)...
- 11:42 am Feature #80: Add rulers to the floorplan editor
- Sorry, i thought is was that obvious :P
I have 3 floorplans of 800x600 and when you drop a device onto it in the ...
- 11:30 am Revision 753: Fixed bug in optional params.
- 11:10 am Feature #80: Add rulers to the floorplan editor
- KidE wrote:
> This doesn't need further explanation i think ;-)
You mean like rulers for measurement? Why?
- 11:09 am Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- KidE wrote:
> I Think ron made a typo of some kind
> in the FWeather
> IF Left(StrLine, 48) = "aws...
- 09:47 am Revision 752: Changed error message.
- 12:01 pm Revision 751: Ignore error temp value for Digitemp sensors, thanks Reno.
- Reverse transparent change Floorplan, will need to fix this with a balloon image for example.
- 09:21 pm Bug #84 (Closed): enabled warning on ignored devices
- Using my setup I sometimes get ghost devices in my environment which I need to disable and remove from my overview.
- 09:02 pm Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- I Think ron made a typo of some kind
in the FWeather
IF Left(StrLine, 48) = "aws:weatheraws:obaws:moon-ph...
- 08:50 pm Bug #73: FS20 switch status not changing
- I'm having the exact same issue. The on-for-timer event triggers domotiga to log 2 events for one actual FS20 packet ...
- 07:54 pm Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- the error message:
- 07:52 pm Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- I've updated DomitiGa and build a new executable.
I checked the WeatherBug "tab" and at first it worked like a charm...
- 04:13 pm Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- You're description of the problem, is exactly what i was experiencing.
The first few times the tool crashes, then su...
- 04:09 pm Bug #83: Climate tool crash
- I which directory did you install domotiga:
2011/11/26 13:02:18 Program base directory is '/home/marco/domotiga/'.
- 03:04 pm Revision 750: Fixed bug in floorplan edit.
- 02:17 pm Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- Thats strange, I could reproduce it, added a check, and after that the image loaded, as if it had an unknown state fo...
- 02:15 pm Revision 749: Added error check on Weather moon image.
- 02:11 pm Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- I have the idea they changed the interface, got another user where it suddenly didn't work anymore either.
As I didn...
- 02:08 pm Revision 748: Added error check on icons path.
- 02:07 pm Bug #83: Climate tool crash
- What does the log says where the progam dir is?
@2011/11/26 14:08:46 Program base directory is '/home/ron/domotiga/'...
- 01:58 pm Feature #79: [cosmetic] white areas around device icons in floorplan
- I tried the new revision and it now looks the following
The text on my side is not readable...
- 01:56 pm Revision 747: Added error catch code for astro calculations.
- 01:39 pm Bug #83: Climate tool crash
- Now with working screendump:
- 01:37 pm Bug #83 (Closed): Climate tool crash
- When i click " main->climate" Domotiga crashes:
- 01:34 pm Bug #82 (Closed): Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- When i search for city "zoetermeer" in country "Netherlands", Domotiga crashes with the following message:
- 11:52 am Revision 746: Updated binaries.
- 11:50 am Revision 745: Added command queue to X10Cmd module, please test.
- 11:24 am Feature #79: [cosmetic] white areas around device icons in floorplan
- In revision 744 the texts are transparant, the images are not, have to find out how to do that, since they are movieb...
- 11:23 am Revision 744: Made floorplan icon values transparant. Image itself is on todo list.
- 10:40 am Bug #81: S300TH addressing not correctly decoded
- I fixed this in revision 743.
@2011/11/26 10:41:31 [CUL] CUL receiver Simulate String: K0100809932
- 10:33 am Revision 743: Fixed parsing of negative temp values for CUL S300TH sensors.
- 07:34 am Bug #81 (Closed): S300TH addressing not correctly decoded
- As stated in email the address decoding of S300TH devices is faulty
debug lines below belong to the same device bu...
- 07:14 am Feature #80 (New): Add rulers to the floorplan editor
- This doesn't need further explanation i think ;-)
- 07:13 am Feature #79 (New): [cosmetic] white areas around device icons in floorplan
- When you add devices to your floor plan there are white areas visible surrounding the items.
Could this be made tr...
- 08:34 am Bug #78: FS20 Dimmer sliders jump back to old position after refresh
- How the F do i upload multiple pictures? HELP
- 08:33 am Bug #78: FS20 Dimmer sliders jump back to old position after refresh
Ok the pictures are hopeloos in the wrong order.
- 08:32 am Bug #78: FS20 Dimmer sliders jump back to old position after refresh
- With your mouse you slide teh slider
After you hit refresh the slider slides back into the old ...
- 08:26 am Bug #78 (In Progress): FS20 Dimmer sliders jump back to old position after refresh
- In the "Control" screen the following happens when a dimmer slider is move from e.g. 10 to 60%.
- 08:02 am Bug #73: FS20 switch status not changing
- This is the same as for the FS20 Doorbel FS20TK.
If you push the botton teh status changes to "on" and doesnt change...
- 08:52 pm New version 0.1.201
- It's old news, but for completeness here is the changelog.
New version 0.1.201, you must upgrade your database!
- 08:50 pm New version 0.1.200 released
- It's old but in case you missed it, released version 0.1.200, here is the changelog.
New version 0.1.200, you mu...
- 07:55 pm Bug #74 (Closed): FHT values wrong place
- 07:55 pm Bug #75 (Closed): Socket stays dead after Connection reset
- 07:55 pm Bug #76 (Closed): CUL Commander crashes
- 07:54 pm Bug #71 (Closed): Error in weatherbug module?
- 07:54 pm Bug #55 (Resolved): Cannot set housemode or audiomute from client GUI
- 08:21 pm Revision 741: Renamed Android binary.
- 04:39 pm Revision 740: Added more checks for non array argument in xmlrpc_is_fault().
- 12:56 pm Revision 739: Added check for non array argument in xmlrpc_is_fault().
- 09:50 am Revision 738: Removed unused iPhone client images.
- 09:46 am Revision 737: Removed duplicate files.
- 08:16 pm Revision 736: Added missing iPhone client files.
- 06:59 pm Revision 735: Renamed directory.
- 06:41 pm Revision 734: Added simple Android client, coded by Reno, thanks!
- 04:58 pm Revision 733: Added icons for iPhone client.
- 12:28 pm Revision 732: Added support for DS2438, DS2406, DS2414, DS2450 devices to OWFS code.
- Thanks David!
- 08:03 pm Revision 731: Updated binaries to latest revision.
- 07:57 pm Revision 730: Fixed EIB/KNX EIS5 packet parsing, so receiving temperatures should work now.
- 07:19 pm Revision 729: Removed spaces from empty edit graphs combobox entries.
- Rearranged edit graph group lists.
- 06:50 pm Revision 728: Don't display duplicate event categories.
- Refresh used event categories upon page refresh.
- 05:37 pm Revision 727: Fixed xmlrpc devicelist method for lastseen info.
- Added iPhone webclient created by Mike, thanks!
Added a control view to the standard webclient for switching devices,...
- 05:01 pm Revision 726: Fixed tab focus order for Bwired settings.
- Display info about URL format.
- 04:46 pm Revision 725: Added code from deletion of globalvars when running client/server.
- 04:43 pm Revision 724: Also display Shell return value errors without debug enabled.
- 04:42 pm Revision 723: Ignore non float values as HDD temperature.
- 04:41 pm Revision 722: Better XML parse error catching.
- Better set themorstat globalvar call.
- 04:38 pm Revision 721: Better Time event code.
- 04:37 pm Revision 720: Better auto device creation, also lastseen and location are set to default.
- Also added lastseen field to event macro's like <#device name|lastseen#>
- 04:34 pm Revision 719: Disabled DNS resolve for better stability for now, so you need to specify ip addres...
- 04:32 pm Revision 718: Added xmlrpc method for globalvars, version is 0.10 now.
- 04:27 pm Revision 717: Small UPS string parse changes.
- 04:26 pm Revision 716: Fixed X10 addresses for RFXCom xPL interface.
- Fixed Temp08 module name in SerialPort list.
Also available in: Atom