From 12/22/2011 to 01/20/2012
- 01:21 pm Feature #92 (Closed): Z-Wave support for inclusion/ configuration
- After just adding a few new modules to domotiga I miss being able to include them from domotiga itself as well as set...
- 08:54 pm Feature #91 (New): Duwi Dimmer not dimable using clients
- I would like to now if it is possible to get support for dimming Duwi Z-Wave devices using iphone portal / domotiga p...
- 04:22 pm Revision 808: Fixed problem with categories in EventEditor.
- Added Show Disable option in Events view, thanks for the patches Francois!
- 04:12 pm Revision 807: Write global vars to database every hour.
- 08:00 pm Revision 806: Don't close timers and program handles before the user has confirmed this.
- 07:48 pm Revision 805: Enlarge ZWave receive loop value to ensure all packets are read.
- This busy loop function has to be rewritten to more event based.
Don't send a ZWave ACK response as answer on a ACK p...
- 07:32 pm Revision 804: Make ZWave devices visual selectable in commander.
- 12:14 pm Revision 803: Fixed Run Now buttons in Action- and EventEditor, they work also in client mode.
- 12:09 pm Revision 802: Fixed error texts for FindInterface routine.
- 01:33 pm Revision 801: Fixed out of bounds bug, raised limit from 100 to 255 items.
- 01:19 pm Revision 800: Display slider on Control page for X10 devices with extended x10 set.
- Display +/- bright/dim buttons if not set.
Added Dim/Bright and PreDim support to X10Cmd module, needs testing.
- 08:06 pm Revision 799: Disable Z-Wave polling if polltime is 0.
- 03:39 pm Revision 798: Made polltime setting work for Z-Wave module in open-zwave mode.
- You have to recompile you open-zwave wrapper library.
Added more debug messages for Z-Wave module in open-zwave mode.
- 01:31 pm Bug #90: Domotiga dies and cpu spikes to 100%
- I am using the open-zwave wrapper because it polls the devices for status updates
- 12:05 pm Revision 797: Better error checking.
- 12:03 pm Revision 796: Better error checking.
- 12:01 pm Revision 795: Better error checking.
- 12:00 pm Revision 794: Better error checking.
- 11:59 am Revision 793: Better error checking.
- 11:57 am Revision 792: Better error checking.
- 11:19 am Bug #90: Domotiga dies and cpu spikes to 100%
- Do you use open-zwave wrapper, or the native code in DomotiGa?
- 08:49 am Bug #90: Domotiga dies and cpu spikes to 100%
- First of all you run an awful old version of Gambas, certainly a version which can't run for days.
It has some seriou...
- 11:01 pm Bug #90 (Closed): Domotiga dies and cpu spikes to 100%
- Today my domotiga died at Tue Jan 3 19:22:05 CET 2012 with the error (nagios for the monitoring)...
- 05:21 pm Support #89: Sunrise / Sunset how is this calculated ?
- It's buildin code calculating this. (module astro)
You cannot change it, but you can add some time to your condition...
- 05:17 pm Support #89: Sunrise / Sunset how is this calculated ?
- I`m also using Weatherbug and it states
So it is not Weather generating th...
- 05:15 pm Support #89 (Closed): Sunrise / Sunset how is this calculated ?
- I`m using sunset / sunrise as a triger for an event. But the sunset/riste of Domotiga is not equal to the sunset of t...
- 12:37 pm Revision 791: Removed duplicate IP setup call.
- 12:15 pm Revision 790: Removed debug message.
- 11:11 am Support #87: Bluetooth not finding devices
- I now did a successful SVN UP and recreated the executable files. Tonight i can tell you if it is working fine
- 05:40 pm Support #86: Camera not working do to mplayer issue
- Hi, I have made the Camera code working with vlc now, it turns out the modern vlc is much faster than mplayer when it...
- 02:09 pm Support #87: Bluetooth not finding devices
- I didn't do a proper svn commit. Now the files are updated.
- 10:00 am Revision 788: Cleanup code.
- Check if database connection is active for Control page.
- 09:53 am Revision 787: Removed user column from Devices form.
- Removed hardcoded 'user is home' log message from Bluetooth module.
You can now use events for that.
- 11:08 pm Support #87: Bluetooth not finding devices
I think the issue is still there....
- 10:59 pm Support #86: Camera not working do to mplayer issue
- The first installation i tried was on a Ubuntu Desktop 11.04 but it that case the machine would not boot (VMware ESX...
- 09:29 pm Revision 786: Added refesh checkbox to Home page.
- Enhanced logging of XMLParser.
- 09:18 pm Feature #66: Change sliders to buttons with +/- areas if possible
- No not implemented, I closed it because it´s not codeable.
- 09:03 pm Support #86: Camera not working do to mplayer issue
- I cannot get any descent version from that mplayer, is it the default one from the ubuntu 11.10 package installer?
- 08:54 pm Support #87: Bluetooth not finding devices
- The "...user is home" text was hardcoded, from back in the days that DomotiGa didn't have events.
So I removed it no...
- 07:18 pm Support #87: Bluetooth not finding devices
- I have tested the latets version r785 and it seems better however i get the following loglines...
- 04:19 pm Support #86: Camera not working do to mplayer issue
- Im am using the following version...
- 04:11 pm Feature #66: Change sliders to buttons with +/- areas if possible
- is this implemented or not?
- 03:42 pm Revision 785: Display the URL of the selected camera too.
- 03:33 pm Support #86: Camera not working do to mplayer issue
- Just tested it, and it still works here on Ubuntu 11.04 and it's default mplayer.
@MPlayer 1.0rc4-4.5.2 (C) 2000-201...
- 03:28 pm Revision 784: Disable Bluetooth browser and RFXCom Cmdr if interfaces are disabled.
- 03:19 pm Support #86 (Feedback): Camera not working do to mplayer issue
- The -wid parameter is needed to embed the mplayer window in DomotiGa's GUI. (it parses a window id)
Which version of...
- 03:19 pm Feature #88 (In Progress): Asterisk - MySQL selection
- I understand and will try to come up with a solution.
- 03:17 pm Bug #84 (Resolved): enabled warning on ignored devices
- I have fixed this issue in version 0.1.202.
- 03:12 pm Support #87 (Resolved): Bluetooth not finding devices
- I have updated the Bluetooth module and believe it fixed the error, I also added more debug logging and only parse a ...
- 03:12 pm Feature #88 (In Progress): Asterisk - MySQL selection
- I would like to know if it is possible to use an external database for the MySQL CDR part of Domotiga. In Asterisk it...
- 03:10 pm Revision 783: Enhanced Bluetooth parsing and logging.
- Fixed problem with bogus scan output.
- 02:12 pm Support #87 (Closed): Bluetooth not finding devices
- I`m trying to use a bluetooth device to trigger some events but the bluetooth proximity module does not find the devi...
- 02:00 pm Support #86 (Closed): Camera not working do to mplayer issue
- I trying to get three Linksys WVC200 camera`s working using there mjpeg stream. The stream is working if u execute it...
- 12:56 pm Bug #82: Weatherbug crashes when click "view" button
- I also had this issue which for now is solved in version 0.1.202 (just did the upgrade including creation of new exec...
- 11:20 am New version 0.1.202
- New version 0.1.202, you must upgrade your database.
Please make a backup of your database and DomotiGa directory fi...
- 11:18 am Revision 782: Updated .project file for Gambas3.
- 11:16 am Revision 781: Updated DomotiGaServer3 files.
- 11:13 am Revision 780: New version 0.1.202, you must upgrade your database.
- Please make a backup of your database and DomotiGa directory first.
Removed AC address settings for RFXComTX, you can...
- 03:12 pm Bug #59 (Closed): Globalvars in client are all strings instead of bool, integers etc.
- 03:12 pm Bug #55 (Closed): Cannot set housemode or audiomute from client GUI
- 03:12 pm Feature #3 (Closed): Fix Fritz!Box module.
- 03:11 pm Bug #60 (Closed): Implement reconnect timer/code to TCP socket routines.
- 03:11 pm Feature #66 (Closed): Change sliders to buttons with +/- areas if possible
- 03:10 pm Bug #81 (Closed): S300TH addressing not correctly decoded
- 03:09 pm Bug #84: enabled warning on ignored devices
- Will be fixed in next version.
- 03:04 pm Feature #85 (Closed): Add 1 sec Timer for FS20TK device (doorbel)
Also available in: Atom