From 01/26/2012 to 02/24/2012
- 11:20 pm Feature #103 (Closed): Include : USE domotiga in domotiga.sql
- When 1st install, it's needed to add the line : USE domotiga; in the domotiga.sql
Maybe a comments in install...
- 10:43 pm Bug #102 (Closed): When restarting K8055 module the polling routine is not stopped
- The polling routine keeps running after a restart of the module.
In the main.module the following code
- 09:05 pm Revision 836: Added more open-zwave wrapper debugging.
- Added AddAssociation button to commander.
Enable Remove node mode by default.
Rearranged commander buttons.
- 08:49 pm Bug #101: Create scenario respond null object
- I added your fix to r835.
- 08:49 pm Revision 835: Fixed error when creating thermostat scenario.
- 01:23 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- Im now running the following versions
open-zwave Revision: 453 (after trying 429 and 437)
domotiga Revision: 834
- 09:32 am Bug #101 (Closed): Create scenario respond null object
- When creating a new scenario a null object error message appear.
Looking in the code it's appear even wwhen a new ...
- 12:38 am Feature #100: Log data from Everspring AN158
- Since SVN revision 834 it is possible to see the W and KwH reading of the AN158 after recompiling the Z-Wave wrapper
- 10:20 pm Feature #100 (Closed): Log data from Everspring AN158
- Hi Ron,
Can you tell me how to show the power usage from an AN158 it measures W and KWH but domotiga does not show...
- 12:47 pm Bug #98: Fmain.DisplayGraph
- With the previous release the client open the graph localy (not really a big problem for me there a web server runnin...
- 12:24 pm Bug #98: Fmain.DisplayGraph
- This correct behavior.
You run a server on your pogoplug, and therefor the GUI you start must be client mode and thu...
- 10:07 am Bug #98: Fmain.DisplayGraph
- The Graph is correctly generated but there is one bug and a new one
i use the server version on a pogoplug pink (arm...
- 08:46 am Revision 833: Log battery status with capital first letter.
- 09:09 pm Feature #99: Rrd for device with status On/Off
- I added support for this to r832, also for motion/no motion and open/closed.
But please keep in mind that RRDtool is...
- 09:06 pm Bug #98: Fmain.DisplayGraph
- I fixed related problems in r832, please test.
For the client to be able to show the graphs, you need to install/con...
- 09:01 pm Revision 832: Fixed problem with # in devicename, this failed to show preview graph in editor.
- Fixed bug only displaying first graph of a category.
Fixed bug not showing extended graphs.
Convert RRD value when va...
- 06:06 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
I just updated to the new versions...
- 02:52 pm Feature #99: Rrd for device with status On/Off
- I Need to graph Device with On/Off value but the rrd data contain U for non int value so i modified rrdtool.module in...
- 02:49 pm Feature #99 (Closed): Rrd for device with status On/Off
- 02:07 pm Bug #98 (Closed): Fmain.DisplayGraph
- Create the right graph but get list of only 1 in simplegraphing and wrong url for the graph created manualy
- 11:16 pm Feature #96: XMLRPC device.getdevice
- Yes it is still OK.
I use the submodal.css stylesheet. It seems to be needed for the iphone layout. It would be ni...
- 06:41 pm Bug #97 (Closed): thermostat
- Globalvar Thermostat_Mode didn't survive a reboot
- 01:06 pm Feature #96: XMLRPC device.getdevice
- I have slightly changed and uploaded your code (r830)
Move floorplan images to images/floorplans directory and renam...
- 01:02 pm Revision 831: Removed unused directory.
- 01:01 pm Revision 830: Added very early example of mobile webclient based on floorplan.
- Thanks to Gino.
- 08:33 pm Feature #96: XMLRPC device.getdevice
- This upload (mobileExample.zip) shows a sample control. This sample is based on the previous upload.
- 05:46 pm Revision 829: Updated binaries.
- 05:42 pm Revision 828: New version 0.1.203, you must upgrade your database.
- Please make a backup of your database and complete DomotiGa directory first.
Added support for Ncid callerid, thanks ...
- 05:41 pm Revision 827: Tag for version 0.1.202 of DomotiGa.
- 11:47 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- I just updated to the new SVN versions...
- 11:31 pm Feature #96: XMLRPC device.getdevice
- In bijlage zit een aanpassing van de iphone website.
ijzerschelf.php is de hoofdpagina.
Het is niet meer dan ee...
- 03:07 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- I'm in the UK at the moment, so not really next to my zwave hardware.
The poll issue was also reported by another use...
- 10:20 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- Im using the updated version for a few days now and still have the following issues
- Switch command is not on but ...
- 09:40 pm Revision 825: Display group in RRDtool graph not found debug messages.
- 09:16 pm Revision 824: Fixed bug on log devices form, thanks Reno!
- 08:46 pm Revision 823: Renamed DomoDroid to DomotiGApp due to conflict with Domogik's android client.
- 04:46 pm Feature #96: XMLRPC device.getdevice
Zodra ik iets toonbaar heb, laat ik het je weten.
- 11:33 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- I think you did more than one release :) ...
- 11:02 pm Revision 822: Add option of setting the logbuffer size from main settings.
- 10:51 pm Revision 821: Updated all binaries.
- 10:51 pm Revision 820: Updated support e-mail address.
- 10:46 pm Revision 819: Updated code from DomotiGaServer.
- 10:32 pm Revision 818: Added missing update for DomotiGaServer.
- 10:04 pm Feature #92: Z-Wave support for inclusion/ configuration
- One request, can you try DomotiGa r817 together with the new open-zwave wrapper and check if you EZMotion 3-in-1 sens...
- 09:56 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- I have commited r817, which can be used with latest open-zwave code.
It will also correctly report back (I hope) dev...
- 09:52 pm Feature #96: XMLRPC device.getdevice
- I have added device.getstate to r817.
Your webclient enhancements are welcome!
- 09:51 pm Revision 817: Made value change notifications from open-zwave devices work again, also for non by...
- Added support for ZWave Luminance, Temp and Power sensors.
Added support for logging battery status of ZWave devices....
- 04:25 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- Simply use my instructions and get revision 409.
I cannot include binaries for open-zwave, since I then have to comp...
- 04:11 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
Sow when i use any version below 410 all should be fine
Then my second question wil be:
Please add the open-...
- 03:40 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- See msg in forums/support too.
What I feared seems true, they changed the inner workings/API as it seems in open-z...
- 03:30 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
I will try to get the new version of open-zwave is it possible to copy the open-zwave package to the Domotiga Rep...
- 09:46 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- This is clear, you are using an old libdomozwave.so (and thus you get the DomotiGa error because new routine is missi...
- 06:32 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- After the above update i switched back to the old Domotiga VM to see if i can get it fixed but for now the problem is...
- 06:06 pm Feature #96 (Closed): XMLRPC device.getdevice
- Onlangs is de iphone webclient toegevoegd. Graag had ik hierop verder gebouwd door mijn eigen webclient te maken.
- 04:11 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- Both of my Virtual Machines are Ubuntu Desktop 11.10 at the moment im only focussing on the "new" machine where i`m ...
- 03:54 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- On Ubuntu 10.04? You don't mean 11.04??
I'm on that version and everything works ok.
Again, the stating that it doe...
- 03:44 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
Ubuntu Desktop 11.10 32bit (because 10.04 is not working in vmware the other vm machine worked before using 11.10)
- 03:03 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- raymonvdm wrote:
> I already recompiled the domozwave wrapper and that was not succesfull. So i started to build a n...
- 02:22 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- I already recompiled the domozwave wrapper and that was not succesfull. So i started to build a new server ( VMware) ...
- 11:58 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- You'll probably have to recompile your domozwave wrapper, your current version doesn't support the newly added functi...
- 03:06 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
When i try to set a device parameter using the Z-Wave browser which looks updated i get the following error
- 02:53 am Bug #95 (Closed): Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- Today after ubuntu updates an reboot the controling of z-wave stoped working. I already updated to the latets versio...
- 09:20 pm Revision 816: Disable VISCA address spinbox for Foscam/Watchbot camera's.
- 09:20 pm Revision 815: Added support for switching IO pin high/low for Foscam/Watchbot camera's.
- 08:54 pm Revision 814: Added support for Foscam/Watchbot PT cameras.
- Changed Mplayer labels to VLC in CameraEditor.
Fixed authentication url for VLC and wget.
- 10:53 am Feature #94 (New): Send commands over serial
- It would be nice to have the possibiliti to send commands (strings) over serial for e.g. controll an Arduino
- 08:24 am Revision 813: Removed unused external open-zwave library calls.
- 03:00 pm Revision 812: Added open-zwave wrapper support to ZWave module for multi-instance devices like Fi...
- You need to recompile the DomoZWave wrapper too.
Also available in: Atom