From 02/23/2012 to 03/23/2012
- 08:16 pm Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- No time to test update but look at the code and seems ok
- 05:13 pm Bug #112: NorthQ - NQ-92021 support
- I`m making logfiles using ...
- 03:52 pm Bug #112: NorthQ - NQ-92021 support
- Like I said before a few times please post the log output of DomotiGa with zwave debug enabled, not the ozw log, with...
- 02:18 pm Bug #112: NorthQ - NQ-92021 support
- Back to version 453 and this is the log after startup...
- 02:10 pm Bug #112: NorthQ - NQ-92021 support
- After this the update seems to be working...
- 01:41 pm Bug #112 (Closed): NorthQ - NQ-92021 support
- * In order to make this issue known to a wider range of users i`m creating this item.
Im trying to make an North...
- 04:11 pm Feature #111 (New): Add to DomotigApp to Google Play (Android Market)
- Installing DomotigApp could be simplified if the app was available on Google Play (Android Market)
- 04:17 pm Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- I have fixed it in r850, can you please check it, thanks!
- 04:16 pm Revision 850: Fixed RFXComTRX Lighting2 address decoding.
- Check your device addresses.
- 01:35 pm Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- The address display in debug does not permit to command the device.
Debug display xxxxxx50 1
To command ...
- 12:43 pm Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- Can you give me some more info about the address error, it's not matching the address of other rfxcom decoding in Dom...
- 12:41 pm Feature #109: Add support for freebox revolution adsl box
- Ok thanks, will try to find so time to integrate this!
- 08:43 pm Bug #110: RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- code from CRFXComTRX.class
- 08:42 pm Bug #110 (Closed): RFXCom Transceiver : error in address for AC device
- Device address for AC device with RFXCom Transceiver (rfxtrx433 usb) is badly decoded.
Current code :
- 07:19 pm Feature #109: Add support for freebox revolution adsl box
- Updated to set wifi frequencies
' Freebox Revolution
- 09:52 pm Feature #109 (New): Add support for freebox revolution adsl box
- Below code to create the interface for Freebox Revolution adsl box, from now only starting and stopping wifi is possi...
- 02:23 pm Bug #108: Type mismatch on lastseen field
- Sorry, thought my client was up to date. All fine now.
- 11:49 am Bug #108: Type mismatch on lastseen field
- This issue was fixed a week ago in r843.
Please update and test.
- 11:47 am Revision 849: Updated binaries.
- 01:48 am Bug #108 (Closed): Type mismatch on lastseen field
- When I try to open the settings of a device that has Null in the lastseen field, I get the following error and the cl...
- 10:18 pm Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- To use with latest open-zwave:
open-zwave Revision: 489
domotiga Revision: 848
Change line 773 of DomoZWave to:
- 04:41 pm Feature #107: Add KAKU protocol support for RFXtrx433
- Ah my bad.. I misunderstood.
It is working now using ARC as Type, ARC Module as Device,
Interface RFXCom Tranceiv...
- 03:08 pm Feature #107: Add KAKU protocol support for RFXtrx433
- You should use ARC or AC as module type depending on type of KAKU module (with or without codewheel)
First try to sw...
- 03:00 pm Feature #107 (Closed): Add KAKU protocol support for RFXtrx433
- I would really like it to be able to transmit commands to KAKU modules through the KAKU protocol.
When I send a t...
- 08:21 pm Revision 848: Added forgotten settings_zwave table changes.
- 10:26 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- Also watch out that in later versions of open-zwave you must specify polltime in mS instead of Seconds (which we do n...
- 08:29 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
I think the polling value is set to low now...
- 04:59 pm Revision 847: Corrected a typo for Impuls sendcommand routine.
- 04:55 pm Revision 846: Added Harrison curtain control support to RFXComTRX.
- 04:37 pm Revision 845: Added LightwaveRF transmit to RFXComTRX code.
- 03:34 pm Bug #106: Importing the database
- Ah! Yes that would do it. Sorry, It seems I didn't spot that in the website instructions.
- 03:19 pm Feature #105: OpenTherm gateway support
When my CV is broken I also want to buy a new opentherm one and build the gateway.
I think for now it's bet...
- 03:10 pm Feature #104: Add support of pico tts engine
- I have added you code to r844.
I also updated the wiki with how to install picotts.
- 03:08 pm Bug #106: Importing the database
- How did you install the database, from the command line?
Since a few revisions the command to install it has changed...
- 03:07 pm Revision 844: Added support for picotts engine.
- Added compile script to compile binaries.
- 02:31 pm Bug #106 (Closed): Importing the database
- It is possible I was doing something wrong, but to setup the database for the first time I had to add
- 02:22 pm Feature #105 (Closed): OpenTherm gateway support
- I build the OpenTherm gateway as described at http://www.tclcode.com/opentherm/index.html
I currently in the proce...
- 02:21 pm Revision 843: Fixed error in DeviceEditor while loading empty device lastchanged field.
- 02:08 pm Feature #104 (Closed): Add support of pico tts engine
- Pico tts engine is the text to speech engine used in Android.
I think it speak a better french than espeak.
- 12:06 pm Revision 842: Correctly parse Tamper status for securiy devices.
- 11:20 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
I just updated to the new SVN version rebuilded domozwave/open-zwave and polling the devices seem to work (Revision...
- 09:37 am Revision 841: Parse basic report messages from poll requests in open-zwave wrapper.
- 09:27 am Revision 840: More fixes for security packet decoding.
- 09:08 am Revision 839: Fix for decoding RFXComTRX security packets.
- 01:07 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- I just update to the new version of Domotiga (Thanks for the release)...
- 10:30 pm New version 0.1.204
- New version 0.1.204, you must upgrade your database.
Please make a backup of your database and DomotiGa directory fi...
- 03:50 pm Revision 838: New version 0.1.204, you must upgrade your database.
- Please make a backup of your database and DomotiGa directory first.
Added LogPrefix setting this will be prefixed to ...
- 03:38 pm Revision 837: Tag for version 0.1.203 of DomotiGa.
- 03:36 pm New version 0.1.203
- New version 0.1.203, you must upgrade your database.
Please make a backup of your database and complete DomotiGa dir...
- 10:21 am Feature #103: Include : USE domotiga in domotiga.sql
- I left it out because of the new Database Wizard in the Client GUI, and the option to use another database name, I wi...
- 10:20 am Bug #102: When restarting K8055 module the polling routine is not stopped
- Thanks, I have added the fix to the next version, out this weekend.
- 11:20 pm Feature #103 (Closed): Include : USE domotiga in domotiga.sql
- When 1st install, it's needed to add the line : USE domotiga; in the domotiga.sql
Maybe a comments in install...
- 10:43 pm Bug #102 (Closed): When restarting K8055 module the polling routine is not stopped
- The polling routine keeps running after a restart of the module.
In the main.module the following code
- 09:05 pm Revision 836: Added more open-zwave wrapper debugging.
- Added AddAssociation button to commander.
Enable Remove node mode by default.
Rearranged commander buttons.
- 08:49 pm Bug #101: Create scenario respond null object
- I added your fix to r835.
- 08:49 pm Revision 835: Fixed error when creating thermostat scenario.
- 01:23 am Bug #95: Z-Wave stopped working due to Ubuntu updates
- Im now running the following versions
open-zwave Revision: 453 (after trying 429 and 437)
domotiga Revision: 834
- 09:32 am Bug #101 (Closed): Create scenario respond null object
- When creating a new scenario a null object error message appear.
Looking in the code it's appear even wwhen a new ...
Also available in: Atom