- Registered on: 02/24/2012
- Last connection: 03/07/2014
Reported issues: 13
- 06:14 pm DomotiGa Development: RE: DomotiCharts : Nice interactive charts
- Which version of DomotiGa are you using?
Yesterday I' ve updated the source files to be compliant with the latest ve...
- 10:34 pm DomotiGa Development: RE: DomotiCharts : Nice interactive charts
- rdnzl wrote:
> I have fixed those PHP Strict issues in my repository: https://github.com/cyberjunky/DomotiCharts
- 08:30 pm DomotiGa Support #428: Opentherm Gateway gives no readings in DomotiGa
- Within your action form you should use the "SetDevice" command instead
- 01:35 pm DomotiGa Development: RE: DomotiCharts : Nice interactive charts
- rdnzl wrote:
> It looks like it, but have to check if the correct data is fetched...or wrong data is displayed.
- 01:22 pm DomotiGa Development: RE: DomotiCharts : Nice interactive charts
- Thanks for feedback.
I did not noticed the one hour off myself yet.
I just changed the default database name and f...
- One of the elements I would like to have in DomotiGa (web) gui, is the ability to generate nice interactive charts of...
- 01:58 pm DomotiGa Revision 06a9d29a (domotiga): Fixed Velbus interface ID for new installations
- 01:02 pm DomotiGa Revision a20649da (domotiga): Add Velbus support
- Initial code to support Velbus devices:
- VMB4RY - 4 Relay module
- VMB4DC - 0/1 - 10V dimmer controller
VMB7IN - ...
- 04:10 pm DomotiGa Feature #423 (Feedback): Velbus support [code attached]
- For my personal use I've written addition code to support the Velbus interface.
The code currently only supports the...
- 02:03 pm DomotiGa Bug #411: Temperature of JeeNodes not correctly formated
- I indeed do use a different temp/hum sensor (the default SHT11)
Unless in your case the received data is formatted d...
Also available in: Atom