- Registered on: 02/24/2012
- Last connection: 11/24/2013
Reported issues: 11
- 01:14 pm DomotiGa Bug #329: Error message "CPlugwise.GetPackets.159: gb.pcre: Regexp.Submatches is deprecated. Do n...
- As long as the "Submatches" doesn't fail to compile in gambas 3.4.2 and up, you can change the GetPackets function in...
- 06:30 pm DomotiGa Bug #373 (Closed): The serial port usage form fails to open
- When opening the serail port usage panel from the tools menu it fails to open the settings_zwave table
If I change a...
- 08:10 pm DomotiGa Bug #367: Regexp.SubMatches is deprecated
- Okay, sorry to create a duplicate issue.
Next time I'll check if it is not already reported yet...
- 08:01 pm DomotiGa Bug #368: Pioneer controle from music tab fails.
- Thanks, It's working again
- 09:57 pm DomotiGa Bug #368 (Closed): Pioneer controle from music tab fails.
- When using the music tab to control my pioneer AV it stops at line 391 of FMusic.class.
I guess this line of code ne...
- 09:33 pm DomotiGa Bug #367 (Closed): Regexp.SubMatches is deprecated
- I get these errors in the debug log of the plugwise interface:
@[Plugwise] ERROR: gb.pcre: Regexp.Submatches is de...
- 10:05 pm DomotiGa Bug #362: Overriding room temperature in Opentherm not working.
- I've attached a diff file with the changes to revision 1463.
It should have the fixes for the 4.0a11 firmware of t...
- 06:06 pm DomotiGa Bug #362: Overriding room temperature in Opentherm not working.
- I had a quick look into this and it is failing because the 4.0a11 firmware. This firmware version has an extra functi...
- 01:57 pm DomotiGa Bug #362: Overriding room temperature in Opentherm not working.
- Hi sj3fk3,
Sorry don't know why changing the setpoint doesn't work for you. Could enable the debug and post a log?...
- 03:51 pm DomotiGa Bug #313: Smartmeter is not listed in "Serial Port Usage"
- :D Wow that's a quick response.:D It works !
Thanks for the really quick fix.
Also available in: Atom