Project

General

Integration of Visonic / Powermax (pro) in Domotiga

Added by egbertje about 6 years ago

Has anyone ever made a connection between an Visonic powermax (plus or pro) alarmsystem by the rs232 or powerlink connection and Domotiga?
So not wireless with an RFXcom but wired?
Is it possible just like in the Domoticaforum between an Visonic and homeseer, or with an Visonic and an Vera home automation controller?

So is it possible to integrate it in Domotiga?

Replies (29)

RE: Integration of Visonic / Powermax (pro) in Domotiga - Added by edevag over 2 years ago

No problem! I totally understand and am very grateful for all the work you put in.

RE: Integration of Visonic / Powermax (pro) in Domotiga - Added by Alexie over 2 years ago

I have looked in your debug files, but i couldn't find a pattern to recognize the arm/disarm tag yet. Can you email your full debug log (and exact date/time) when you do the arm/disarm? The previous logfile was stripped of some usefull information. Ofcourse remove the "pin" section from the file, i am not interested in your pincodes ;-)

RE: Integration of Visonic / Powermax (pro) in Domotiga - Added by edevag about 2 years ago

I sent the full log file to . Just wanted to check if you got it or if I should post it here instead?

Thanks

RE: Integration of Visonic / Powermax (pro) in Domotiga - Added by rdnzl about 2 years ago

Hi I didn't receive the logfile on that e-mail address yet.
If you can try again?
I will forward it to Alexie then.

(26-29/29)