The Cubieboard is another mini PC platform, this one is based on the Allwinner A20 SoC, containing a dual core ARM Cortex A7 processor and more, see diagram below.
The Cubietruck (also called Cubieboard3) is the follow up of the Cubieboard2, same processor but better I/O specs.The specs:
- AllWinner A20 SoC (ARM Cortex A7 dual core @1GHz CPU, with dual Mali 400MP GPU).
- 2GB DDR3@480Mhz memory.
- 8 GB NAND Flash builtin, 1x MicroSD slot, 1x SATA 2.0 interface.
- HDMI 1080p output
- 1 GBit Ethernet connector
- 2x USB Host, 1x USB OTG, 1x CIR.
- DC 5V @ 2.5A with HDD, supports Li-battery + RTC
- 1x TOSLINK (Optical SPDIF)
- 1x Headphone jack.
- On-board Wifi+BT wireless module with antenna
- 54 extended pins including I2S, I2C, SPI, CVBS, LRADC x2,UART, PS2, PWMx2, TS/CSI, IRDA.
- PCB Dimensions 11cm x 8cm x 1.4mm
See Cubieboard2#Operating system and following text.