WiringPi is a GPIO access library written in C for the BCM2835 used in the Raspberry Pi.
DomotiGa has a WiringPi plugin to work with it, developed by epiniguin, checked in in the beta branch with for DomotiGa with commit commit:d7115379 and will be released with DomotiGa 1.0.017.
Download, build and install the WiringPi library:
Before trying to use DomotiGa to control things, it is a good thing to try if things work with a simple application like Blink:
You can enable WiringPi using the Setup window you can find under Interfaces -> Input/Output -> WiringPi:
Then add a device and set the Type to WiringPi:
- The Device can be:
- RaspberryPi I/O, RaspberryPi I/O Inverted or
- WiringPi I/O and WiringPi I/O Inverted
- The Interface is fixed
- <pin> for normal RapberryPI GPIO
- <wiringpi>:<baseaddr>:<i2caddr>[:additional options]|<pin> for WiringPI extensions.
- For the remaining fields and tabs, see Devices.
WiringPI address examples
0:0 are sample rate(0-2) and gain(0-3), 105=0x69 because WiringPI doesn't work normally with hex addresses more than 0x40 - I don't know why.