- Registered on: 03/22/2012
- Last connection: 04/09/2015
Reported issues: 5
- 01:28 PM DomotiGa Development: RE: RFXMeter code for Arduino
- You are right, battery life as it stands will probably be days at best.
As soon as I get time, I am planning to po...
I just made myself an Arduino powermeter that detects a blinking led that counts consumption from my electrici...
- 07:58 AM DomotiGa Bug #127: Device status log seems to have gone away
- Yes, this is now resolved, although I'm not 100% sure when it was fixed. I have moved from the GamBas2 to GamBas3 ver...
- 11:11 AM DomotiGa Bug #228: Problem with thermostat settings in client/server setup
- It works 100% correctly when I run the GUI in server mode.
I tried running the actions manually, both the script a...
- 11:07 PM DomotiGa Bug #228 (Closed): Problem with thermostat settings in client/server setup
- At some point an error has appeared in my DomotiGa installation that stops my thermostat from functioning correctly.
- 08:53 AM DomotiGa Feature #115: Support for Esic temperature sensors
- Yes, this seems to be working just fine:)
- 10:09 PM DomotiGa Feature #193 (New): Check if value has been in the same range for a certain amount of time
- One thing I never figured out how to do which would be cool is to have some way of making a condition that checks if ...
- 09:59 PM DomotiGa Bug #180: "log status change to db" device id is allways 0 in mysql
- I also had this issue earlier - although it was confined to the server/client setup only, if I ran standalone it logg...
- 09:39 PM DomotiGa Feature #192: Alarm Clock
- I do, although I've had to mash up some events to make it happen - it does work quite well though, when my wife is wi...
- 11:13 AM DomotiGa Bug #183: only one google latitude device working at the time
- I also have this problem.
Also available in: Atom